About your contact
We are an administrative office that develops online resources and eLearning courses for families and professionals.
We CANNOT provide:
- advice on cases
- advice to families (outside of website content)
- referral to services.
Need urgent help?
If you are seeking help or need urgent assistance (from within Australia), please call one of the phone services below. If you’re outside of Australia, please see your doctor.
- Emergency services on ‘000’ (free call)
- LifeLine on 13 11 14 (free from mobiles)
- Kids HelpLine on 1800 55 1800 (free call)
- MensLine Australia on 1300 789 978 (local call)
For all other enquiries, please fill in the form below.