These resources have been developed in conjunction with professionals, researchers and parents and families who have a lived experience of mental illness.
They are written specifically for workers across a range of settings who come into contact with parents who experience mental illness.
- A rationale for the focus on children of parents with a mental illness, including relevant facts and figures.
Advice by workplace setting
- Advice and specific resources for workers in different settings.
- Research summaries and articles, relevant reports to help professionals understand the current and emerging evidence in this area.
Professional development tools
- Strengthen your skills and learn about COPMI policy and frameworks, view conference presentations, access free eLearning courses.
Free eLearning courses
- For professionals in mental health and allied areas, to help you support parents with mental illness, their children and families. Choose from introductory courses, evidence-based interventions and ‘Child Aware’ training.
Resources for parents and children
- Access a range of resources designed specifically for parents with a mental illness and young people living with their parents’ mental illness.